TimberTech Tropical Composite Decking
24 x 136mm 4.8m
|(Exc VAT)||(Inc VAT)|
|Price per board||
|Price per square metre||
Tropical Storm Grey
– Ensure that you have ordered the correct quantity, product, colour etc as we are unable to accept any return items.
– Confirmation of access for large delivery vehicles up to 18T/Articulated vehicles.
– Someone on-site between 8:00am and 6:00pm to receive the delivery
– Goods to be offloaded via Forklift or Handball
– Ensure you have Checked and Signed to say you have received your delivery in good condition.
– Any Damages or Missing items need to be reported to QTD within 24 hours
– The driver will call you on the agreed date 1 hour prior to delivery.
– TimberTech provide a kerbside delivery so please ensure that you have informed us if there is difficult access.
– All boards will need to be hand balled off the lorry.
– Please ensure there is sufficient assistance to off load and take the goods into your property (minimum of two people).
TimberTech’s manufacturing process uses recycled hardwood and high-grade polyethylene to produce something truly unique: quality deck boards that perfectly emulate the beauty of solid wood while bypassing the strenuous maintenance requirements that make other types of decking so problematic. The reclaimed wood that we use would otherwise be headed straight to the landfill; we take pride in the fact that no trees are felled in the making of our various decking products.
TimberTech’s slip-resistant decking is the perfect choice for your garden. It is essentially impossible to create deck boards that are 100% slip-proof, and as such, there is really no such thing as ‘non-slip decking’ or ‘anti-slip decking’; however TimberTech decking has achieved the best slip-resistance ratings in both Britain (BS 7976-2:2002) and Europe (DIN 51130 & DIN 51097), making it the closest thing on the market to true non-slip decking.
Fixing and Finishing Methods
CONCEALoc® Hidden Fasteners allow the deck board to be the focus – not the fastener. The hidden fastener system lets you showcase and preserve the beauty of your new deck, and it’s compatible with all of our grooved deck boards, ensuring a smooth surface with no visible fasteners.
– Made from stainless steel
– Coated brown to reduce visibility
– Easy to fix from the top of the deck
– Built-in spacing tab to provide uniform 3-4mm gaps between the deck boards
– Each pack contains enough clips to fasten 9.3m² of decking and includes stainless steel deck screws.
– Larger 93m² pack also available
– 25 year warranty
TOPLoc™ Composite Decking Screws are face fastening screws take the guesswork out of which screw looks best or installs easiest, delivering a colour-matched fastener option that’s ideal for dense boards or situations where hidden fasteners cannot be used.
We recommend pre-drilling a 4mm pilot hole to give the neatest finish around the screw head. A screwdriver bit is supplied with each pack of screws.
– Colour matched deck screws
– Screws are supplied in packs of either 350 or 1750 pcs (you should allow 40 screws per m²) with joists at 400mm centres.
– Material: zinc phosphate, finished with a thick polymer coating to give excellent protection against corrosion.
– Screws have a lubricating top coat applied to reduce torque during installation.
NOTE: Marine grade 316 stainless steel screws now available to order with coloured tipped heads.
The boards can be cut with standard saw blades.