Legacy Dark Ashwood
Legacy Vintage White
Fixing and Finishing Methods
CONCEALoc® Hidden Fasteners allow the deck board to be the focus – not the fastener. The hidden fastener system lets you showcase and preserve the beauty of your new deck, and it’s compatible with all of our grooved deck boards, ensuring a smooth surface with no visible fasteners.
– Made from stainless steel
– Coated brown to reduce visibility
– Easy to fix from the top of the deck
– Built-in spacing tab to provide uniform 3-4mm gaps between the deck boards
– Each pack contains enough clips to fasten 9.3m² of decking and includes stainless steel deck screws.
– Larger 93m² pack also available
– 25 year warranty
TOPLoc™ Composite Decking Screws are face fastening screws take the guesswork out of which screw looks best or installs easiest, delivering a colour-matched fastener option that’s ideal for dense boards or situations where hidden fasteners cannot be used.
We recommend pre-drilling a 4mm pilot hole to give the neatest finish around the screw head. A screwdriver bit is supplied with each pack of screws.
We recommend pre-drilling a 4mm pilot hole to give the neatest finish around the screw head. A screwdriver bit is supplied with each pack of screws
– Colour matched deck screws
– Screws are supplied in packs of either 350 or 1750 pcs (you should allow 40 screws per m²) with joists at 400mm centres.
– Material: zinc phosphate, finished with a thick polymer coating to give excellent protection against corrosion.
– Screws have a lubricating top coat applied to reduce torque during installation.
NOTE: Marine grade 316 stainless steel screws now available to order with coloured tipped heads.
The boards can be cut with standard saw blades.
– Ensure that you have ordered the correct quantity, product, colour etc as we are unable to accept any return items.
– Confirmation of access for large delivery vehicles up to 18T/Articulated vehicles.
– Someone on-site between 8:00am and 6:00pm to receive the delivery
– Goods to be offloaded via Forklift or Handball
– Ensure you have Checked and Signed to say you have received your delivery in good condition.
– Any Damages or Missing items need to be reported to QTD within 24 hours
– The driver will call you on the agreed date 1 hour prior to delivery.
– TimberTech provide a kerbside delivery so please ensure that you have informed us if there is difficult access.
– All boards will need to be hand balled off the lorry.
– Please ensure there is sufficient assistance to off load and take the goods into your property (minimum of two people).